Monday 10 December 2012

Idents

Idents
< Some examples of hollywood studio idents - for mainstream, big budget films

  • They have used lots of powerful images; impressive skies, snow capped mountain scenes, castles over lakes.. the world
  • Lots of colour







<Some examples of independent studio idents

  • There seems to be a common circular theme running through most of these..
  • Most of the independent studios have gone for more simplistic idents; mainly graphic and with little imagery, reflecting their financial positions





  • Film 4 create motion idents with an explosive, visually rich clip of film that the logo then materialises on top of
  • I might like to create something of this sort for my ident with a clip of my own film, separate to the project, or something more similar to the other independent studio idents shown but with a stronger visual; again, an separate photograph of my own


Possible images/an idea of the kind of images I would use for the latter option
Broad colour scheme images:




(will Disney sue me?)






































Narrow colour scheme images:
























Black and white (or close to it) images:




















An idea of the kinds of moving image I would use for the first option:



(If I later decide to cut my intended opening shot - passing scenery from the train window, I may actually use one of the clips of this nature)

No comments:

Post a Comment