Wednesday 12 December 2012

Filming Schedule

The loan I have for filming equipment gives me the time slot of 14th December - 7th of January.








Almost all of these days are eligible to film on, other than the obvious complication of festivities.
I'm currently unable to set a specific date to film in the train station because my only requirement is a particular type of weather so I'll only be able to plan a few days in advance. Preferably I would like it to be misty and frosty, for which the first few weeks of December have been a promising omen.

The empty room scene is being filmed at Alleyn's school, so I will have to wait for the start of term on January 8th to do it but this should be relatively easy; with myself, all the equipment and my actors present on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment