Thursday 15 November 2012

Clapham (Exteriors)

 Grafton Square
 The sun was really bright, I like the light in this photo, with the dappled shadows of the leaves on the brick pattern, the leaves on the tree and gathered on the ground. And I like the 'Christ shall give you light', with the light shining onto it.
 Clapham Common/The Pavement
I like the contrast of the childish paddling pool, with the depressing, grey look of the photo - the slight haze of rain, the reflective sheen of water on the pool floor and the thinning trees. Visually, I just like this place a lot.
 Crescent Lane (not 100% sure though)
 Again, the run-down look with the tone of the photo
 St. Paul's Churchyard
I like quaintness of this graveyard, it's morbidly ironic and I find it slightly funny. Graveyards tend to be considered scary places so I suppose this is ideal for a thriller. I would only have this as a very brief passing shot if I do include it at all; I wouldn't want any action in the graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment