Thursday 22 November 2012

CHARACTER

I want to try and encapsulate all the varying sides of my character that I had imagined, although in two minutes, this may be near impossible.

  • Furious, explosive, violent
  • Distressed, agitated
  • Quiet, calm, contained fury
  • Depressive, miserable, defeated
  • Excitable, manic, full of hilarity
  • Blank, empty

If I can fit them all in, I think it should bolster the surrealist aspect - snapping between emotions very rapidly and without due provocation.

I would like confidence, teetering quite heavily on the brink of arrogance, a disregard to everything, mocking laughter in the eyes.


Character Personality Experimentations
Actress: Alice Stobart

                                                                                 
The improvised body language was exactly what I wanted, I particularly enjoy the foot tapping with the delighted, childish smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment